Management Liability protects the individuals and the company in relation to the exposures associated with managing a company.
The key components of Management Liability cover are:
- Individual’s defence costs, damages and settlements.
- Public relations expenses.
- Investigation cover (including OH&S and pollution).
- OH&S defence and investigation.
- Breach of contract.
- Identity fraud.
- Crisis costs.
- Employments practices liability for individuals.
- Third party harassment/discrimination.
- Acts occurring prior to and during the policy period which are discovered during the policy period.
- Extends to employees, third parties and shareholders.
- Destruction and damage of money or securities.
- Legal fees and reconstitution costs.
- Care custody and control.
- Fines and pecuniary penalties against individuals and the company.
Talk to us today – we’re here to help.
We can help you get the correct protection for not only your business but also your personal assets.