An active role in the settlement of our client’s claims
Perhaps the most critical service we provide is the management of claims.
It is our policy to take an active role in the settlement of all claims by managing each matter from initial advice through to settlement. By monitoring and facilitating communications between all parties, claims can be settled quickly and efficiently. We will always vigorously defend our client’s entitlements under their policies.
Where relevant, we will appoint claims professionals on your behalf to ensure your interests are paramount. It is not unreasonable for you to expect that the highest priority be given to the very reason that you choose to purchase insurance protection.
At all times we act as an advocate for our clients.
We have a dedicated Claims Manager who is the primary point of contact for claims issues. In addition your dedicated Account Manager will always be aware of each claim as it is lodged and will maintain a supervisory overview of each claim through to settlement.
- By monitoring each claim, we can minimise disruption and ensure efficient handling.
- Network Insurance Group has extensive experience in successful claim negotiations with Insurers.
- It is part of our service role to review with you the progress of all claims regularly
We will defend our client’s entitlements under their policies
Our claims process
Our standard process that we adopt for claims management includes:
- Prompt notification of claims to relevant insurers
- Preparation of relevant documentation
- Appointment of Loss Adjusters.
- Discussion with Insureres and any appointed experts.
- Assistance in negotiating with underwriters
- Assistance negotiating with third parties
- Processing of all due payment